Choose your voucher design:
Pass Plus training takes at least 6 hours. It has 6 modules, covering driving:
- in town
- in all weathers
- on rural roads
- at night
- on dual carriageways
- on motorways
All modules should be practical sessions, although local conditions may mean some are theory based. You’ll normally spend at least 5.5 hours driving.
You won’t take a test but you’ll be assessed throughout the course. To pass you’ll have to reach the required standard in all modules.
Your Voucher will be delivered to you or to the recipient if you choose to specify the recipient's email address.
- There are no restrictions on when your voucher can be delivered. You can choose to have it delivered instantly or at a later date of your choosing.
- Delivery of your voucher by email is free of charge.
- You (or your recipient) will receive an email containing your voucher as you see it in the window above together with a link to download your Voucher at any time.
- Your Voucher is loaded with value and ready to spend in accordance with voucher usage terms.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email that includes your order number together with a link to the Voucher if you need to print it.
- If you have specified a voucher recipient email address other than yourself you will receive notification to confirm when the voucher has been sent by email to your specified recipient.
Vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Please note that advance booking is necessary when using this gift voucher.
Please call us on 01280 704721.
Kindly notify us at time of booking that this voucher is to be used, and present it to us on arrival.
This voucher is non-refundable and no refund is available for part-use.